Crew Referral Agreement
Please see the yacht crew Referral Agreement Terms below for availability for jobs on our online database and network.
- I understand and agree that the information and images that I submit to Crewfinders will be included on Crewfinders Int'l. Inc.'s database and made available to boat owners and other interested parties
- I understand that there is no guarantee of employment.
- I am aware that it is my responsibility to keep my contact information current, and the failure to do so may result in removal from the available crew file.
- Crewfinders Int'l., Inc. reserves the right to remove any applicant from the available file if, after checking references, it finds that the applicant fails to meet the standards for employment deemed appropriate by Crewfinders Intl., Inc.
- I understand that any personal expenses I choose to incur prior to, during or following my acceptance of a job referral will not be reimbursable by or claimable from Crewfinders Int'l., Inc.
- If any applicant placed by Crewfinders Int'l., Inc. ceases employment within 90 days of hire, or without proper notice (two weeks to one month) given to employer and agency, applicant may be held responsible for refunding placement fee to owner of the vessel.
- Crewfinders Int'l., Inc. is not responsible for the actions of its owners or owner's agents after the applicant has made initial contact with the owner or his agents.
- Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to assisting you with your employment search.